1. Polly, D.W. et al., Int J Spine Surg. 2016. A list of additional published studies is available at www.si-bone.com/results – Dr. Polly is an investigator on
a clinical research study sponsored by SI-BONE. He has no financial interest in SI-BONE. Research was funded by SI-BONE, Inc.
2. Duhon, B . et al., Triangular Titanium Implants for Minimally Invasive Sacroiliac Joint Fusion: 2-Year Follow-Up from a Prospective Multicenter Trial.
Int J Spine Surg. 2016;10:Article 13. – Dr. Duhon is a paid consultant of and conducts clinical research for SI-BONE Inc. Research was funded by SI-BONE, Inc.
3. Bernard TN, et al. Recognizing specific characteristics of nonspecific low back pain. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1987;217:266–80.
4. Schwarzer AC, et al. The Sacroiliac Joint in Chronic Low Back Pain. Spine. 1995;20:31–7.
5. Maigne JY, et al. Results of Sacroiliac Joint Double Block and Value of Sacroiliac Pain Provocation Tests in 54 Patients with Low Back Pain. Spine.
6. Sembrano JN, et al. How Often is Low Back Pain Not Coming From The Back? Spine. 2009;34:E27–32.
7. DePalma MJ, et al. Etiology of Chronic Low Back Pain Patients Having Undergone Lumbar Fusion. Pain Med. 2011;12:732-9.